Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have no friends or family

"I want to kill myself and keep the burden off my family. I have no money, no job, losing house, 3 kids. 48 old?

I am 48 years old, three kids to college, married, 27-year-old, drug and alcohol abuse, in the face after a third dispersion, in thousands of dollars in debt, without food, loss of a house, a total of trucks, I have no friends or family, will help. I have chronic back pain from a broken back to years ago, eight multiple surgery and cancer. No more to the bottom. In addition, was diagnosed with severe depression and bipolar disease, I can not find any help symptoms."

Source: http://www.depressiondrug.org/2009/10/28/open-question-i-want-to-kill-myself-and-keep-the-burden-off-my-family-i-have-no-money-no-job-losing-house-3-kids-48-old-2/