Saturday, October 31, 2009

I could choke myself to death if I wanted

"I'm destined to be alone.And I swear anyone who says different will go in my black book.
I screw EVERY opportunity up, evry relationship dies after a month.
And I havent even had a guy interested in me for 2 years! !
I have NO FRIENDS
the ppl I associate are my brother friends.
And I cant spend my days talking to them forever
I only go outside to go to work or to get food..
I screwed up my chance of havn a bf, now I have absolutly no chance of ever being with him.
its horrible
my family doesnt even want me, I doubt they even like me


I'm sick of people underestimating me
And my will power
but its all in the wrong spot and I like it like that
I could choke myself to death if I wanted too.
I made myself pass out once.
It felt so good"

Source: http://www.secrettalk.com/secrets/fml-such-an-orignial-title-/14325897/