Monday, March 8, 2010

I’m 15 years old and tried to off myself a few weeks ago

"I’m 15 years old and tried to off myself a few weeks ago.

I write about everything in my diary, including a suicide note and how I tried to kill myself and how I started cutting. Well, me and my mom got into a fight one day, and she said that if I don’t tell her why I was going down this destructive path, then she would read my Diary. After she started reading I couldn’t hold it in anymore and started to cry and panic. I basically freaked out. My mom calmed me down and started crying with me and holding me and telling e everything would be okay. So lets see whats happened to me:

It all started Sophomore year.
In November I had just confessed to my mom tht my step dad molested me for a year when I was 11. (By this time he was living in another state)

My Grandmother died two days before christmas from natural causes.

My older sister died less than a month afterward.

My step dad was found is in jail at the moment. I might end up having to testify at the court date which is about a year from now.

One of my best friends just suddenly dropped me and stoped talking to me. Not wanting to friends anymore. When I tried to talk to her about it she just said that she had a bad feeling about me.

My grades dropped severely and when my mom found out I was no longer allowed to be a part of the family. I ate dinner by myself in the kitchen and stayed in my room the rest of the day.

I then couldnt take it anymore and made a plan to kill myself that night using pills. So that way no one would find me since everyone would be asleep. I talked myself out of it.

Well I’m going to get help soon. There are two options:
Anti-depressants or
Inpatient Therapy.

Is it okay for me to want inpatient therapy? I mean, I want to talk about my feelings to my friends and other people my age, but I cant at school because I dont want to come off as an attention whore.

P.S. I do see a counselor every week. But the week I wanted to die, she was on vacation….."

Source: http://www.antiagingarticles.cn/?p=4173