Friday, February 19, 2010

I don't know how to stop feeling like I'm the single worst person in the world

"Hey everyone
before I get into this I want to warn everyone I'm only 14, because I know a lot of people on the site don't like the stuff dealig with teens. Anyways, I hHave serious self confidence issues... And I know I'm not the only one. Every time I see a picture of myself or look in the mirror I have to fight to hold back tears. And even though I'm the biggest believer in love, I feel strongly that no guy would ever fall in love with a girl like me. Everytime I think about who I am I feel like Im going to throw up... And I used to cut myself. I cry all the time and I barely have any friends left. I feel like I have nothing to live for in my smallass town. Please please comment if you've been through something like this or how you've gotten over it. I'm tired of being this way, but I don't know how to stop feeling like I'm the single worst person in the world. And if you don't have any advice, but care enuf about me and anyone else experiencing these issues who may read this, vote up. I just can't live this life anymore"

Source: http://breakkup.com/with-me/serious-self-confidence-issues/