Thursday, February 4, 2010

They are all out to get me

"After things didn't go well with the ex on new years when I texted her to the point of her almost throwing in the towel of our friendship I have been able to keep things cool... meaning I have been able to give her the space a friend gives another friend... unfortunately it seems like every site I ever gave my email to is against me...

Hampton wants me to rent a room for a vday get together...

jibjab wants me to make fun of the girlfriend I don't have...

sunwing which lies about beachfront property and does not bother to respond to my emails.. wants me to take a vacation with...

Flouraqueen wants me to send flowers to...

Amazon, ebay... you name it..... they are all against the igebadia...

It is too bad they don't have an option where it only sends that spam me if I have my relationship status in facebook as girlfriend.. but then again all these companies who are trying to make me depressed would spam my feed for all to see.. cause that is what you do as a developer.. spam.. spam.. spam right up the ass...

Too bad they don't spam me a girlfriend who I can actually have a valentines day with...

not that I actually want a girlfriend... it is just it is hard not to wish you had one for the one day we need to remember to be nice to the one we love...

so I get to be depressed... and I am convinced it is the pharmaceutical companies trying to convince me to never go off my antidepressants again... like they have to worry after the whole anitbacterial soap thing ruined my testosterone...

They are all out to get me.. the cats told me this would happen...."

Source: http://www.gebula.com/