Thursday, February 25, 2010

I want to feel better but i can’t

"I have bi polar disorder and i’m 19 years old and i am really angry and depressed right now because my life sucks and everything is not good at all. I can’t seem to have any of the good things, i want to drive so i took the driver’s permit test i fail two times in a row and looks like there is no hope of driving a car because i can’t remember what i’ve read in the book. I’ve also always wanted a girlfriend but when i tried asking girls out, they said that i am ugly and one girl said that she wanted to throw up just when she looked at me. It hurts my feelings that no girls are intrested in me and i’m very depressed because of that. Recently, my parents brought home a puppy and it seems to get rid of my depression a little bit until the dog had problems when it pooped out worms and now they want to get rid of it even though they took it to the vet already and had shots for prevention. What could i do about my depression that is interfering with my life ? I feel so sad and depressed because of this situation, what could i do so i could feel better again ? I’ve tried some home remedies for depressino but it is not working. Would there still be any chance of finding a girlfriend after getting rejected all of the time ? Could anyone please help me out ? I want to feel better but i can’t and i feel like i want to kill myself to get out of this misery !"

Source: http://unibersus.com/2010/02/25/what-could-i-do-about-my-bi-polar-depression-that-is-interfering-with-my-life/