Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm completely isolated

"I don't really know what to do. I can't talk to any of our friends. I have been super depressed and despondent for a long time. I never cry really but now I can't stop. There doesn't seem to be any happy outcome. All I can do to keep from sobbing is think about how I'm going to get her back. I wanted to marry her. I've never been in a relationship nearly this serious before. All I can think of to win her back is to exercise and get really fit because she say's she doesn't find me attractive anymore... What's worse is that she is already trying to move on with some guy she is chatting with online. He lives far away but the thought still hurts a lot.

I don't even know if I want her back now.

I have health problems that have been plaguing me for years too. I'm pretty much constantly in pain.

Since, for the past two years I've been dating her I have pulled away from friends and now I'm completely isolated."

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/awxgj/my_gf_of_two_years_just_broke_up_with_me/