Thursday, December 10, 2009

I hate my life

"I’m sad. I hate my life. I only have a few friends and most of them don’t like me that much.



This morning, I left an umbrella outside on my school bus stop as I climbed onto the bus. I thought my grandma would come and get it like she always did but she didn’t. She screamed at me when I came home. I feel that my entire family hates me, especally my brother. He curses at me and calls me stupid everyday.



"I have a strange fear. I am afraid of everything my brother touches and things that touch that and so on. I see those things as dirty. I won’t even go into my bed anymore. Nobody ever goes into my room but my bed is ‘dirty’ so I sleep sitting on a chair in the closet.



I am a christiann ever since I was born but when I started to go to church everyweek, I started to hate God. My family doesn’t know.





I feel that I have ruined my life and I want to commit suicide and finish it for all."

Source: http://suicideproject.org/2009/12/sad/