Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have suicidal thoughts

"All my life (im 22) Ive had a short attention span,trouble concentrating and have been very attention seeking, also my mum used to be horrible to me, call me horrible things,put me down alot,break my things,pick on me etc, when i got to 18 i moved out and began sofa surfing until i lived in several hostels, dabbled with drugs and alcohol not working, i got depressed and started self harming, i also had a terrible rage inside me, an anger at the world and everything. At 20, I met my now boyfriend, before him, my relationships only ever lasted a month, i used to get bored and didnt want to be tied down, but things grew and now we have been together for two years.We love each other but our relationship has been terrible, my anger,mood swings,jealousy depression has caused big fights between us, i cant take criticism,it makes me lose control for some reason, and i also have no self confidence or esteem which has led to me always beleiveing he will run off with a better woman.Im immature,i can be selfish too.I started to have cognitive behaviour therapy and when we got to my last session, the therapist said i am very sure you have adhd. You display all the symptoms for it, but we need to get you diagnosed. But then i moved house and had to have a new doctor, i went to see the new doctor and told her this and she read my notes and my therapist had written nothing about the adhd! so now im stuck becuase i really need help, all the while i am not being treated,i self harm, i have suicidal thoughts,im ok one minute,then i act like a monster, throwing things,punching things, screaming,shouting,always craving attention, and my boyfriend loves me,hes dealt with this the whole time but i can see and he can see that the love is slowly dieing.If i lose him, i will lose everything.I dont have many friends anymore,not very close to my family.I feel so alone and oneday he will leave all becuase im a nasty person and i cant control myself,I dont know what to do! i just want to kill myself becuase if i will go through life losing the ones i love all the time whats the point?"

Source: http://answers.psychcentral.com/ADHD/what-can-i-do-to-beat-this/