Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm trying very hard

"I have been diagnosed many things, including bipolar and depression and what not. After suffering my whole life, i don't think i have bipolar, where as i have a mood disorder with symptoms of depression. I frequently want to kill myself, and rarely try anymore.

I'm too scared that i will spend eternity in hell if i commit suicide, and untill i know that i won't burn forever, i wont do it.

I'm trying very hard. I have beaten of a 5 year battle with dope and booze, as well i have quit smoking for 3/4 of a year. I try to better myself everyday, but i still am dealing with short intense depressions that make me want to kill myself. I feel like i always am depressed, but really i have low self esteem and years of bad thinking patterns. I am a cool guy i guess, but i still don't quite believe it. I work everyday on thinking 'correctly' about myself and life in general, but its being a battle.

if anyone else has a similar experience feel free to contact me if you want to work on getting better togethter, or if you just want to tell me something. I would like to help."

Source: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Battle-Depression/809122