Monday, December 21, 2009

Tired of playing this game we all call life

"The one thing I want out of life the most is to have a family of my own.A husband thats not a dickhead and kids.

I just dont want to be alone anymore.I was raped, yes.And I feel like nobody really believes me, they get mad and throw it in my face.Saying it was my fault.Yes people, I wanted a large dick shoved in my vagina against my will.seriously? They also throw that i'll be alone for the rest of my life in my face.but i'm trying to heal, trying to cope, trying to move on and live my life.

I want a bf, but like I just can 'put myself out there'.My 21st bday is coming up and everyone says they are going to help me find someone...but I dont want to find someone at a bar or club...like really? Idk, its like everyone of my friends is either prettier, skinnier, or more outgoing than me.I'm really shy...even before above said fiasco.

I just dont want to be alone.I've never actually had a real bf and i'm almost fucking 21! What to do?

I know they say the best things come in time, but really I have no luck.I have nothing going FOR me...like really.I'm tired of waiting.

tired of playing this game we all call life."

Source: http://www.secrettalk.com/secrets/alone/14330907/