Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm just getting myself more and more stuck and there doesn't seem to be a way out

"I'm so sick of life. I just feel more and more depressed all the time and I feel so lonely as well. I just want to kill myself. I can't be bothered with anything... it all seems so pointless to me. I'm probably not going to get anywhere anyway I'm too lazy...

I feel like a failure anyway... even when I do try my hardest at things something always ends up going wrong anyway and I fail miserably. Then I just feel like a disappointment and I feel like crying. I don't see how anythings going to get better for me anyway since I have no motivation to do anything other than sleep.

People on ep have told me to get help get counseling and whatever but I can't. That's just... kind of scary and I'm to shy to speak up about it. No matter how hard I try words won't come out of my mouth.

I don't know what to do anymore... I'm just getting myself more and more stuck and there doesn't seem to be a way out."

Source: http://www.experienceproject.com/confessions.php?cid=167975