Monday, November 2, 2009

I hate my life

"my life sucks. i used to be happy, i had a bunch of friends, but my group started doing things that I didnt like. i tried to stop them from doing the stuff that they did, but they just rejected me and started ganging up on me.

most of the kids in my old group would have commited suicide if not for me to be there for them when nobody else was and help them.

nevertheless, they started being jerks to me and wouldnt hang out with me anymore. they had convinced their parents, too, that i was a bad example and that their kids shouldnt be in contact with me at all.

i said "hi" to them in the halls, and they looked at me like theyve never seen me ever.
the kids, as a consequence of the things that they had got into, became the most popular kids in my school. one of the kids now beats me up physically and verbally. i am always depressed, because they ruined my great reputation, making other kids think that i am stupid, and that i have a messed up home life.

my parents dont understand me when i talk to them, and their main focus is for me to do better in school.

i have no friends as of now, and i am one of the most unpopular kids in the school. what do i do? i dont deserve this. i was thinking about suicide a couple of minutes ago. im especially depressed today.

please help and reply with suggestions."

Source: http://www.teenhut.net/depression-self-harm-suicide/82302-i-hate-my-life.html