Sunday, November 15, 2009

I wish I had the guts to kill myself

"I wish my mother -in-law and father -in-law could adopt my daughter. They're better with her than I am. They'd be able to more easily give her a good life. I wasn't ready for a baby, and I have so much trouble handling being a mom.

I wish I had the guts to kill myself. Just get it over with. But I can't do it. I want to stay with my husband instead, and I have to be here for him and our baby.

I'm so sick of feeling like this. I'm sick of wanting to start cutting again. I'm sick of the suicidal thoughts. I'm sick of being afraid I might lose it with my baby.

I wish everything was easier for me. Not necessarily different, but that I could handle everything better. That I wouldn't get so sad so often, or angry.

I'm tired of this ****."

Source: http://www.experienceproject.com/confessions.php?cid=157858