Sunday, November 29, 2009

I plan on shutting these voices for good...M1A1 a true friend

"amist all the shit...I finally got the blogspot to work on the pda. yeah, but not really. whoopity fucking doo. I hate this technological crap. help me I can't see the network drive, my computer crashed again, my calls aren't being forwarded to me cell phone. Oh my God really? you think that people using a computer every day would have a little common sense. oh well... I guess I need a job. I think I am going to go and try to enlist again. Maybe Scott can pull some strings. I got the official college credit sheet now.

we will see...looking forward to this weekend. one way or another this shit life is going to end. and I don't believe it is going to pretty.

actually. sometimes I want 2 burn on the outside as much as the empty burns from lonileness fuel on the inside. this empty eating eating driving my dreams of things I can't yet have. I yearn for the touch of one that may never come. the desicrated sooul I have become from the blackest hate I receive. the mis leading hypocracy games played by the ones they say they love me...games played out of love is useless..the voices in my head screaming the hatefull words and jugement you have done. I plan on shutting these voices for good...M1A1 a true friend. I believe I will take a vacation to either alaska or antartica. they are no human enemies at negative 50 degrees. soooo.... "

Source: http://td3scott.blogspot.com/