Friday, November 6, 2009

I only have but love to give and yet that is not enough

"I think I’m going to Kill myself… last words, to many lost memories. Idiots all of us to put up with this stench of a human condition. A monetary system slowly killing souls, including mine. I only have but love to give and yet that is not enough, as were all only thinking about how much we can afford to give. I can no longer afford all this, however have so much to give, but no one willing to receive. I miss being a child. I miss, past tense and so will this be. I hold you all in my heart and miss every minute I have spent with you. And pray to spend it with you again in my dreams. Bye. I hope you don’t dwell on me if I’ve let you down or cause you pain. I’m not worth it. Love Fil. :)"

Source: http://filbones.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/i-think-im-going-to-kill-myself/