Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Now death seems like the only thing i should do

"m 15 and have had a quite **** life so far, i suffer from deppresion, which i got treatment for ages ago. untill it stopped. so ive been trying to deal with stuff on my own, i cant ask my mam for help has she also suffers from deppresion. recently ive got to the point were i jsut want to die, i started to self harm on the tops of me arms and i stole my mams anti deppreion tablets to cope. i did this for quite a while but it isnt helping any more. now death seems like the only thing i should do, but im actually too scared to do it, ive been tempted to do it when self harming but i cant do it, cos deep down i know ill hurt everyone around me. im so confused, i dont want to live but i cant kill myself. i cant take it any more i dont know wat to do, i know im only young but i dont want to carry on living like this cos i know ill die alone and have no future. i need help, what should i do ?"

Source: http://anti-agingsite.info/im-want-to-die-but-if-im-honest-i-cant-kill-my-self-cos-im-to-scared.html