Sunday, November 22, 2009

I wish it didn't feel like I carried the world on my shoulder

"I walk around with the biggest regrets and responsibilities on my shoulders.And even though the hurt me, I act like they don't because I want people to confide in me.When they're having a horrible day and I'm having a horrible year, I'll put my depression to the side and act like nothing is wrong.I bet you didn't know the I tired to kill myself plenty of times before.But when I think of all the people who I would let down and have no one to rest their secrets on, I just sit in silence about my sickness.I wish it didn't feel like I carried the world on my shoulders.I wish I was weightless so I could float through my sophomore year like I did since seventh grade.I don't even want to imagine what it's going to be like next year or even when I graduate."

Source: http://www.secrettalk.com/secrets/weightless/14328057/