Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm sending myself into an oblivion and can't stop

"I thought I'd never find myself posting here and I feel like somewhat of a pussy for doing so.

Right now, I feel like I'm sending myself into an oblivion and can't stop.

I feel like I have no one. I hate sounding like I'm self-loathing. Maybe I just need a hug. Or someone to talk to.

Anyway, my boyfriend who I am in love with just broke up with me. My dad's health is rapidly declining. He is really far away and so if something happens to him, no one is around to help him. I realized the people who I thought were my friends, really aren't. I have just been discovering all my flaws and am trying to correct them but I find myself falling back into them consistently. It cost me my relationship with the person I love and care about the most. I just am looking for someone to listen and console. Because obviously what I'm telling myself isn't working. I feel somewhat on the edge but I know I won't jump just yet.

Sorry to sound mad whiny but I really am just looking for an ear and wise words to pick me up..."

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/a4q8r/i_dont_feel_right/