Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Death must offer nothing but peace

"Why is everyone else so convinced there's a point. Even the depressed suicidal people my councilor tried to make me socialize with seemed to think that death was the point. Or at least a way to cope with the absence of one. I'm aware that i am one of those depressed suicidal people... over the past four years I've taken six overdoses, stolen over £700 from family and friends to spend on crap, been arrested twice for shoplifting, tried every anti-depressant in the book, been diagnosed with social anxiety, kicked out of first high school then college and i self harm. Apparently my opinions count for nought because i'm a loony. My brother has to have anger management because he can't control his little outbursts of frustration like when i forgot to shut his bedroom door and he threw me down the stairs breaking my arm; or when he caught me skiving school and pushed me in front of a car. My mother doesn't really understand me but i love her she's a good mum, so why does she deserve breast cancer. My sister is baby mad but her and her husband have been told she'll never be able to carry a baby to term. And now my dad's been rushed off to hospital following his second stroke. So what's the point. If my family (excluding me and my problems) have to suffer this kind of crap how can there be a higher power. Religion in my opinion is a load of ******** because honestly none of them make any sense. Death must offer nothing but peace so why won't anybody let me accept it."

Source: http://answers.psychcentral.com/Depression/why-am-i-the-only-one-who-cant-see/