Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Im in this world alone

"I have no life..I have no choice, Its like im being pushed to do it.. I came to this country when i was a little girl, little do i know all i had to be put thru with this place..
I have a medical malpractice= pain everyday no medical help or anything, i am starving most of my days..i try to pay for my meds but cant so now i self medicate myself, I am Homeless an dont have a job, I can do Medical Billing, but this country say i have to get married to get my papers fixed in order to work,and ive been here for so long.. unfortunatly in NYC there are only grimmy people that ive came across that depress me more and try to take advantage of me, I am gay so im dealing with being a gay black woman, no women i know is really gay, mostwomen as well hurt me, they in it for the wrong reasons, I have no family my family disowned me because im gay..so im in pain physical and mental and in the streets of nyc, no job, no food , no place to stay, i want to babysitt because i can do that gig off the books but i think im in too deep i look depressed an noone talks to me, or wants to give me a simple gig.., an i dont know why i havent done it yet..maybe because i dont want to come back to this world in limbo, or be sent back here, or be in pain or unsucessfull with my suicide, i just want to go!! quick and painlesss and happy i want all my sadness to go away..so i can be relieved of pain lifted off my shoulders, all this can be resolved if i get the right person to marry me, and i will take care of them believe me..i do medical billing and general accounting, but my papers is fucked, and i want to move out of the U.S. so i can get the medical attention i need, but im stuck..i have no job/ money..I WANT TO GO To ENGLAND..but i cant and im suffering until then..i been going thru this for 4 years in the street starving, an depressed...SOMEONE HELP ME....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..but i suggest hanging myself or pills an i cant afford pills so i will hang myself..an i jus have to get drunk,and fucked up, and just do it... "

Source: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11813347