Thursday, January 14, 2010

In my darkest hour I am my own worst enemy

"In my darkest hour I have often held my life in my hands… I’v wondered many things that a mind of insanity would wonder… My darkest hour has always made me think… Is it worth, Will I be missed, Why is life so hard… The world may never know or understand how someone could slip and fall so deep. I’ve seen my life flash before my eyes plenty of times only to snap back to reality and save it for another day… Days go by, Weeks, Months, Years… Still here… In my darkest hour I often wondered will anybody miss me more than I’d miss myself… Will anyone cry harder than I’ve cried living alone and depressed… Does anyone else see that this is cry for help… HHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- !!!!!! Silent cries… Silent Tears… Silent…. In my darkest hour I was saved but often will it be possible… In the nic of time I was saved from my worst enemy… The same enemy that’s always looked out for my scholastic well being… But when looking out for me my enemy is against me… As for my mind is the enemy at hand running different depression scenarios in and out…. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! In my darkest hour I am my own worst enemy and this has been a war that has gone on for way too long… I hear a voice in my head yelling somebody kill me… another saying don’t do it your better than that… Another You’ll never achieve greatness… The next your my most beautiful creation… Then a tear runs down my face and I see… That someone loves me and I alone cannot be responsible for the pain I’d cause them… So on repeat I hear a mother’s voice whispering your my most beautiful creation and I’d never have it any other way… I am saved again from my darkest hour…"

Source: http://en.netlog.com/WESTonDECK/blog/blogid=3557689