Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm just drifting away

"So I have been in one of these sulking and depressed mood for the last two or three days. I don't really know why. I've never really been pessimistic but this feeling seems to obscure my thoughts.

I had just been so sad and lonely. Since my friends of college went away to varsities I've had less ppl to share my feelings with, in real life. Mom doesn't understand me, dad is posted somewhere else. And this loneliness is haunting. Since I don't even have a formal institution to attend to I can't have new friends.

This made me so exasperated that I was doubtful if the goals I've set for my life were right, if thats what I want to do? Then there was an urge to kill myself and end all the drama. NO! I AM TURNING TO A DEPRESSED EMO!

To cheer myself up I decided to watch some comedy. I got American Pie 5 for I've been watching that series recently. But it just made the feeling more intense. I also wanted my gf to be here. To give me company

Oh whatever I'm just drifting away. Maybe its just one of those intense feelings of teen age. Hope I get over this excited state soon."

Source: http://coldbreeze16.blogspot.com/