Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I never feel okay

"what would you do if you were me?… there’s absolutely no way out of this shit…everything makes me feel worse, I never feel okay, I feel so depressed, I go out and feel suicidal no matter what I do, I go back home to feel more horrible, this time is unlike any other, I’m like unable to live in anyway, everyday things get worse, much worse…

I’m sick of trying to kill myself, it never works with me, and I’m sick of cutting myself… to make it short I’m sick of everything, and everyone…

even my friends are all nothing but fake, they get me in one fucking trouble after another and I never learn… and I’m sick of life, and hearing all that living bullshit that never changes, I can’t stand anything, I have no where to go, or anyone to talk to… my life is worthless and I can’t even seem to keep myself together from drowning deeper… for fuck’s sake someone tell me what to do… but no one really can… and I’m scared…"

Source: http://suicideproject.org/2010/01/what-would-you-do/