Monday, January 11, 2010

I don't think I'll be able to go through this big joke my life has become for long

"Today was supposed to be a good day, I was about to get a new job but I'm not even sure it will work. As usual, I had difficulty throughout the interview and I was reallly nervous which didn't help at all. Now, I'm on trial I'll be working there this afternoon so that they can see how I can handle the work. If it doesn't work like it's supposed to, I don't think I'll be able to go through this big joke my life has become for long. No matter what I'm trying, it just seem like I end up being the creepy lonely guy. I can't handle the pain anymore, I considered it to be ok when I was younger, I didn't care if I had a shitty job and I didn't care if I couldn't get to do anything else but now it's just too much."

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/ao9rk/may_put_an_end_to_that_joke/