Saturday, January 16, 2010

I want to be happy

"I've been suffering from depression for 4 weeks now and now at the moment, I want to kill myself. I've been down this road so many times. I've been through therapy:in psychology and psychiatry for more then 5 times in one year and I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if my meds are not working anymore nor the therapy. But right now at this moment speaking I just want to end my life so bad. I know it may not solve anything by wanting to do this but I'm rally close to making a final decision.

Like I said before, I've been in therapy and on meds for over a year, I wrote down how I felt everyday, I've spoken about it to my therapist and psychiatrist. I feel no emotions wether its the happiest moment im living with friends or family. I just dont feel sad or happy. I want to be happy, I want to be able to feel emotions again. But I already had the help that I needed. Now, I see no more options or solutions to this problem, but I'm just so close to ending this life of mine at 16. I'm sick of everything. I did and tried everything and now I'm done trying. I just wanted to ask a question if there is one last thing I could possibly do to stop myself from wanting to end my life ASAP.
Thank You"

Source: http://answers.psychcentral.com/General_Other/right-now-i-suffer-from-depression-and-want-to-kill-myself/