Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm technically just a drain on societies resources

"Is it time to just kill myself?... I just got kicked out of my mom's for like the 3rd time in 8 years or so. I've never had a successful relationship, never been able to keep a job more than a year, and now as of today I find myself homeless, jobless, and my resources are about 100% gone. I'm at a friends using their computer right now, in mooch mode. I know I can't last long like this and no employer seems to give two cents about hiring me.

So the real question is, sometimes suicide is viable yes? I mean I'm technically just a drain on societies resources, air, etc. I'm 28 years old and have never really been able to give back, contribute, or carry my own weight. Should I just go get a gun and blast myself?

This is a serious question by the way, I'm not some kid or joker looking to make sympathetic people empathize with me. I'm really honestly about ready to just end it. Maybe this is my last call for help, before I get the guts to go ahead and do it. Thanks..."

Source: http://mentalhealthcares.blogspot.com/2010/01/is-it-time-to-just-kill-myself.html