Sunday, January 10, 2010

I’m either gonna commit suicide, or I’m gonna change the way the entire world works and thinks

"I want to kill myself. Not because I’m depressed, but because I am being manipulated and lied to by my government. It honestly disgusts me THAT much to know what we (America) are doing to the rest of the world. I can’t stand how we’re a country of spoiled brats…and we’ve been trained to be that way. We are taught to consume, consume, consume. Teenagers in other countries have to quit school to work in the factories that make our cheap, disposable items. We’re ruining kids’ lives! God, it just DISGUSTS me! I’m either gonna commit suicide, or I’m gonna change the way the entire world works and thinks. I’m not quite sure which I’ll be doing."

Source: http://live.grouphug.us/x/5584